What grade would you give your organization for attracting, developing, and leading the next generation?
Not sure? Let me ask you some questions below:
- Do you know how to speak Millennial? Do you know what Millennials are struggling with? What they fear most? What motivates them? What breaks their heart? What gets them excited? What gets them working hard with unbridled passion and creativity? We do…
- Do you feel there is a generational, trust gap in your organization that feels miles apart?
- Do you know what are the five main reasons a Millennial will leave your organization? (might be kind of important to know)
- Do you need help analyzing and building a culture and a system conducive to growing and harnessing Millennials creativity and potential?
- Do you know how to lead in a way that Millennials will actually want to follow?
- Do you need insight into the unique struggles and questions your younger employees or staff are experiencing?
- Do you have strategies in place for harnessing your younger employees strengths, passions, and personalities?
- Do you need someone to come and give your younger employees tools on how to be more productive and valuable for your organization?
- Do you need someone just to talk to and figure out what your questions and challenges even are?
If you answered yes to any, or all, of these questions, Paul Angone and his team can help you meet the demands and goals of your organization.
With over 10+ years writing, speaking, and engaging Millennials, plus a master’s degree in Organizational Leadership, Paul has created a cutting-edge proprietary process to assist organizations in attracting, retaining, and motivating the younger workforce, called “Millennial Mapping”. We analyze the 12 core areas within your organization through the Millennial mindset and motivators to find where the holes are and what you can be leveraging to better retain and get more out of your Millennial workers.
We offer customized keynotes, workshops, and generational leadership trainings and executive coaching for a one-of-a-kind personalized relationship. We can also work with the Millennials in your organization and give them tools and strategies for working better, harder, and with more consistent motivation. We will help your Millennials harness their strengths, while getting “old school” with their values — helping create gritty, humble, perseverant, and resilient followers, and future leaders.